Fourth annual TEDxYerevan event themed Entrepreneurship of Big Dreams will take at the TUMO Center for Creative Technologies (16 Halabyan st.) on Saturday, September 14, 2013.
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDxYerevan will bring about 300 people together for a day to share a TED-like experience. The event, licensed by TED, is self-organized by volunteers, hoping that TEDxYerevan 2013 will become a local forum for ideas within community that inspires people to change their lives, their futures and ultimately their world. The doors for registration will be open 9:00-10:00 am, while the entire event will span for the next 5 hours.
The amazing speaker lineup includes 14 people, who will be sharing their wisdom and inspiration on a variety of topics from music to solar energy and green business.
2. John Heffern: U.S. Ambassador to Armenia
3. Nigel Sharp: Entrepreneur and technologist
4. Dana Walrath: Writer, artist, anthropologist
5. Nazareth Seferian: Corporate Social Responsibility expert
6. Lilit Asatryan: Young dreamer and doer
7. Edward Manukyan: Music composer
8. Sergey Tantushyan: Management consultant
9. Christian Adanalian: Writer and experimental filmmaker
10. Suren Gevorgyan: Scientist and solar energy advocate
11. Arthur Ispirian: Musician
12. Adam Pervez: Chief Happiness Officer
13. Vahan Stepanyan: Photographer
14. Anahid Yahjian: Writer
You can read more about them at this link.
This year there will be one talk in Armenian, however there will be no translation available. The rest of the talks will be in English, since the purpose of this event is to produce talks that can easily be disseminated globally. The lunch will be provided by TUMO Center for Creative Technologies and will include vegetarian option.
We look forward to spending a beautiful day together!